This week was designed to get the students ready for the IAI Latent Print Certification Test. The week covered all topics from all 19 weeks of the academy as a review for written material. It also included some timed drills, getting the students ready for working in a timed environment and to expose any weaknesses that the students may have. At the end of the week a full practice certification test was given to the students including pattern recognition, written test and comparison test.
The students received instruction on the following:
- Overview of the IAI Certification Program
- Review of history & milestones as it relates to fingerprints
- Searching smart skills (fingers, joints, tips and palms)
- Orientation for (fingers, joints, tips and palms)
- Speed Drills
- IAI Mock Certification Test