QUALITY FORENSIC TRAINING SINCE 2002
For over thirty years, Ron Smith, and now Ron Smith & Associates, Inc. has provided high quality forensic training courses throughout the United States and around the world. By building a team of internationally regarded instructors to work hand in hand with our full time Training Division support staff, RS&A has developed a delivery system second to none in the industry. Over 16,000 students have received training from RS&A and that number grows significantly every year. This training has been brought to forensic specialists in all fifty states and continues to be the primary resource for forensic training in North America.
RS&A Digital Crime Scene and Evidence Photography - Instructor Scott Campbell, CSCSA
I just wanted to take some time to thank you for presenting such an amazing class last week. I’ve been at this since 1995, and initially became an ET in 1998. I would say that my photography skills from then until now, was marginal at best. I had been shooting pictures using “auto” for years, and I simply had such a hard time with the concepts all of these years. I must say, your class changed my mind – not only about the importance of having great equipment, but also that I was capable of moving outside of my comfort zone and really using the camera as an evidence documentation tool. It has boosted my confidence in both my skills and the camera itself.
Your patient teaching style builds officers both new and old, minimal skill or experienced, to an all new level. Your materials are very organized, well thought out, and engaging. Your knowledge speaks for itself. If I had a criticism, I would want TWO MORE DAYS learning this stuff from you. I have since recommended that every ET and detective at Lake Forest PD attend your class. Andy S. - Lake Forest, IL
1. Our instructors are internationally recognized as "Top Guns" in their field of expertise.
2. Our forensic identification and crime scene curriculums are designed to carefully develop the skill sets needed to be successful.
3. Our courses are mobile and come to your area of the country on a regular basis.
4. Our courses are pre-approved for IAI Certification and Re-Certification.
5. Our courses are "hands-on" based and not just theory.
6. Our company can customize training courses to meet any agency’s unique needs.
7. Hundreds of agencies and thousands of students are a testament to the quality of our training program.
"Your training program is truly superb and has been a tremendous asset to the forensic community."
David G. - Massachusetts
"I left the class feeling excited to get back to work and apply all of my newly acquired knowledge."
Natalie H. - Idaho
"I liked the fact that there was a large hands on component as well as many techniques that are directly applicable to our casework needs."
Michael G. - Florida
"I also felt that the material in the class was extremely informative and well-rounded and full, not a bunch of fluff or filler information."
Annette D. - North Dakota
OTHER TRAINING LINKS